Give The Gift Of SNOPES!


Snopes.com has not hired me yet.  I am hoping that my days behind a big executive desk in the their headquarters is just around the corner.  Once I get settled with all of my various bobbleheads on the desk, I will get right to work on my new campaign to get more people to check their site.  By more people, I mean ladies over 50 and an occasional gullible male of any age.  As most of you likely know, Snopes closely examines urban legends passed around on the Internet, researches them and determines if they are true or false.  Let's check to see how badly you need Scopes in your life.  Do you think these urban legends are true?

When I get my new job, the only
bobblehead I'm keeping from
this bunch is Meredith.  Anyone
want Pam or Kevin?

I'll give you a second to answer.  Okay, the second is up.  Are they true?  SNOPE, they are all FALSE!  As hard as this might be for your aunt to believe, these just are not true.  These crazy legends wouldn't flood our e-mail inboxes if someone just before us had checked it first with Snopey.  So, in an effort to increase awareness of lying e-mail writers and gain a lucrative position at Snopes, I have taken it upon myself to develop a line of gifts for your mother, aunt, great aunt, grandmother, mother-in-law, cousin and next door neighbor just in time for Mother's Day.

The idea is that we get the message out to the ladies in our lives in as many ways as possible:

When they get dressed...



When they are at the computer...



When they are bathing...

When they are watching TV...

When they are driving...

www.onlinepresscorps.com
When they are skiing...


There are more products being developed as we speak.  If you have any ideas, please let me know.  I think we can defeat the spreading of the urban legends but only IF WE WORK TOGETHER! 


Buy her a gift today!