Song Parodies

 My song parodies are less Weird Al Yankovic and more Designer Imposter perfumes.  Let's just think of them that way, shall we?  I know it's being a bit presumptious to say you will LOVE my versions, but...it's all part of my Designer Imposters impostering.

If you like "California Gurls" by Katy Perry , then you'll LOVE "The DiGiorno Girls".

If you like "Sex on Fire" by Kings of Leon, you'll love "Steak on Fire".

If you like "Ice Ice Baby" by Vanilla Ice, you'll love "Nice, Nice Gravy" (a Thanksgiving guest post at Kludgy Mom's).

If you like the theme song to  "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air", you'll love "The Fresh Grinch of My Lair".

If you like "All the Single Ladies" by Beyonce, you'll love "All the Single Daddies".

If you like "Looking for Love", you'll love "Looking for Glove".

If you like "The Gambler" by Kenny Rogers, you'll love "The Scrambler".