Captcha Balderdash #2

Before the games begin, I want to quickly add that I have been given some awards recently by generous bloggers.  I DO intend to recognize them soon.  Also, I have started to compile questions that people have asked me about either myself or this blog under "About the Janitor" tab.  Check it out, if you must.  My goodness.

If you played Captcha Balderdash with me last week, put up your hand for a high five! I love word games. I think I've mentioned that. After I posted the top five FUNNY definitions from Pajama MonoBLOGS, In the Short Rows, Give Me Paws, Suz Rocks and Pin to Konai, I heard back from some of you that you would have played if you had known we were all gathered around a big virtual game table. We're gathering around again, people! Turn that hay-yat backards and let's git down to eet, free-yuns!

How to Play:
  1. Go down to the "Post a comment section" and type in random symbols, like jds;fjs;lj OR sdfaslu9sodfjasdf OR aslkfjsp09dfoqwoijwe[aosdf.  You can't go wrong.  Just follow your heart.
  2. Select who you are from the drop down menu.  If you want to leave a comment anonymously (or don't have an account set up), click "anonymous".
  3. Click "post a comment", type in your nonsense  "CAPTCHA" word into your comment box and make up a definition for it. Submit that mess. 

The TOP 5 definitions that make me either split leap, bang the heck out of the tambourines I keep on hooks throughout the house (for when inspiration strikes) or laugh so hard I lose a serious amount of weight will be posted in an upcoming blog post.  Come on, playasput on your game face!


Here are mine:


DESSI

Me to my reflection: "DESSI the LAST time I am going to tell you: put the fork down & get yourself to the gym! DESSInough of your excuses, woman! ON YOUR WAY!! Pssst...don't forget the WD-40 so you can fit through the door."

GLACISHI


Circa 1986: I am sooooooo GLACISHI could be here to see me at my very first gymnastics meet! I want to show Nana that I's got mooooooves! Is it my turn? My turn?! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Nana!! It's my turn! I'm about to be hailed as the next Mary Lou Retton! I am so GLACISHI inspired me to be the gymnast I am today. Here it goes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  [11 y/o hideous, nervous, anxious and this-is-a-true-story me runs, runs, runs then straddles the pommel horse in front of hundreds of people which leads to my feet getting stuck on either side of the dang thing resulting in an absolutely humiliating and horrific and horrible and horny toad and horrid and horticulture and horryandmakemestop face-plant for all to see]


 WORASIT
MY BUMPITS!  I have been looking for my Bumpits!!  WORASIT?  Huh?  You know I can't hear!  WORASIT, again?  You mean someone threw it in the traysh????  What were they THANKIN'?  I've got a major date with my man tonight (at the movie theater, which he will complain is too expensive the entire time) and need to look mah beh-yest!  Maybe he threw it in there...

 HUNGSO

Right now, I HUNGSO much for a bowl of Fruity Pebbles, but all we've got is Grape-nuts!  Who likes to eat Grape-nuts??  Who bought this mess?  I just HUNGSO much for some nice, sweet, fun, exciting little colorful puffy rice pellets but am forced to eat small, brown rocks instead.  Are we sure these aren't petrified animal droppings?  I can tell you what I don't HUNGSO much for tonight.  Petrified animal droppings. 

HESSES

I tell you what.  Young girls today are dressing like a bunch of HESSES!  I am stick and tired of seeing pre-teens wearing short, short skirts and low-cut tops.  Do their parents realize their daughters look like cheap HESSES??   Tsk, tsk, tsk.


YOUR TURN!!!