My Top 10 (Funniest) Posts of 2012

You know, I'm thinking they were clicked the most because people thought they were the funniest, but maybe the clicks were made for a different reason. "Hey, Mom, check out this girl. SHE ENDS HER SENTENCES WITH "AT". HAHAHAHA!!!!" I mean, that could be one reason. So, really, the more appropriate title for this post would be "My Top 10 (Most Clicked) Posts of 2012" but I'm not changing it now, friends. No, ma'am and no, sir.

Before we get my top 10 list, let me just say THANK YOU for coming back to my little spot on the dubya dubya dubya when you get the chance. If this is your first time here, I'm so glad you stopped by! I have a Coke machine there at the top. You can have as many as you'd like. What more could you want?!? Anyway, here's to 2013 being a better year for me in terms of social media giving. I used to keep up with blogs, Twitter feeds and Facebook updates much better than I have been over the last six months. For six months, we have been in the state of moving. We just moved into our new-to-us house a few days ago.

Bottom line: I'm grateful for you and hope some of these posts, whether they are new to you or you have seen them before, will make you laugh!





#7 My Top 7 Social Medial Tips Wrapped Up In Fortune Cookies (featured over at The SITS Girls)








(Isn't it crazy that a pantyhose-themed post gets the most hits? I mean, really, it blows the other posts out of the water and I'm talking about pantyhose. PANTY. HOSE.)


Happy New Year's!!