Name That Job

In the summer of 2011, we played "Name That Job", where 8-10 bloggers told me their real job and we all had to guess which one of the four options fit that blogger. It was a multiple choice test and we played it several times. It was a lot of fun!

Duringthe fall of 2012, we started it back again with game #5 below. It has progressed to now only including five bloggers at a time and we play every other week. This gives me an opportunity to tell you more about each blogger, which I love to do.

Most games from now on will also include a giveaway of some sort. If you are interested in being a part of Name That Job or if you have something that you would like for me to give away, please use the form you will find under the "contact me" tab on my navigation bar or e-mail me at kelleysbreakroom@gmail.com. Thanks!




Game #1 featured...Yeah Good Times, Suz Rocks, @charliallen, Life With The Campbells, Four Plus An Angel, Old Tweener, Handflapping, Jesus and My Orange Juice, Adventures in Estrogren, Neato Vito, Wendi Aarons

Game #2 featured...Kludgy Mom, Absolutely Narcissism, Work Wife Mom...Life, Not Enough Patience & Never Enough Jewelry, Beautiful Soul, The Girls, @coftheu, My Crazy Busy Life, A Professor's Wife, The Desperate Housemommy, Wonder Friend

Game #3 featured... Good Day Regular People, The Blog O' Cheese, Blythe Observations, My Wants This, Funny Or Snot, Vino Baby, Momma Kiss, Wait in the Van, I'm Gonna Kill Him

Game #4 featured... Laundry Hurts My Feelings, Ann's Rants, Mommy of a Monster, The Flying Chalupa, Things I Can't Say, The Suniverse, The LG Report, L8 Enough


Game #5 featured...Scary Mommy, Mom Go Something Something, Mom Got Blog, Not Worth Mentioning, Taking It On, MommaKiss, Mommy Shorts, My Suitcase Full of Tricks, Southern Momentum, Finding the Humor and me

Game #6 featured...Toulouse and tonic, The Fordeville Diaries, There's More Where That Came From, Binkies and Briefcases, Wendy Nielsen: Writing A New Story, The Mom of the Year, Hollow Tree Ventures, People I Want To Punch In The Throat

Game #7 featured...See Vanessa Craft, Let Me Start By Saying, Motherhood, WTF?, My Life and Kids, Mom's New Stage, Honest Mom, Mommy Shorts

Game #8 featured...Linnell Media Group, According to Mags, Minivan Momma, Katy In A Corner, Janine's Confessions of a Mommyholic

Game #9 featured...Leane Shirtliffe-Ironic Mom, Momma Be Thy Name, A Grace Full Life, Random Ephiphanies of an Imperfectionist, The Everyday Adventures of SuperKate