My Nickelodeon Posts

In May 2011, I wrote this tweet about Tears for Fears:
"Know what Tears for Fears?  Everybody DOESN'T want to rule the world, so quit acting like you know everything." 
By coincidence, an editor for Nickelodeon had a friend that had written a tweet about Tears for Fears.  She read her friend's tweet & then did a search for other Tears for Fears tweets and saw mine.  She eventually contacted me and asked if I would like to write for them!  I then begin writing for ParentsConnect and wrote these posts below:




13 Baby Names You Might Want To Be Careful Of, 6.20.11


Car Names That Make Great Baby Names, 6.27.11



Pirate Baby Names, 7.5.11


 
 

 
I now primarily write for NickMom. The collection of my posts over there can be found HERE. There are LOTS and LOTS of funny posts over there by some awesome writers. I promise you'll laugh!