The Confession Booth

 MommyofaMonsterI am in a confession booth of sorts over at Mommy of a Monster's place where I am sharing my "Monster Mommy Moment", but decided to take a quick break to let you know where to find me.  Over at Natalie's place, I am sharing a real-life story about how I dropped the ball on the good parenting bit during my son's baseball practice last week.  It was ugly.  Really ugly. 

Anyway, I am honored to be over at Mommy of a Monster because it is one of the first blogs I ever started reading.  Natalie's blog immediately impressed me due to her honesty, organization, writing and perspective on raising her children.  She is a fun person to interact with on Twitter and in the blogosphere.  If you don't already know Natalie, I hope you will take a minute to look around her cute, little blog house with the monster wallpaper.