Are They Laughing At My Son's Speech?!?

Today I am over at Shell's place, Things I Can't Say, as her "BFF".  This is truly an honor for me, as Shell is someone I very much admire in the blogging community.  She consistently writes great content and is very supportive and encouraging.   She was featured here last week on "Name That Job", which we will play for the final time next Friday (if you are interested in being featured, let me know!). 

If you are new here, stopping over from Shell's place and are interested in reading my latest typical post, you can check out "If Neighborhoods Were Named More Honestly...". 

To everyone else, you know I would LOVE for you to come hang out with me over there and listen to my little story, which contains some silly and some serious (not much) stuff.  If you are not able to make it over there, no worries.  I will just be sure to ask my husband if I can send you this Superman my son painted to give to him for Father's Day as a "Hey, don't worry about it!" gift.




You don't want it?  Not even for the mantle?  How about the closet shelf?  Wow. 

*particularly interesting for any parent of a child with a speech impairment