I'm coming clean: I'm not here

I would really appreciate it if you would stop looking in the cabinet under the break room sink.  I have been meaning to clean it out and just haven't gotten around to it.  It is true that I am not here and guest posting over at Melinda's blog, "Coming Clean", but...if you could just shut that door, I would feel tons better.  I know how tempting it is to snoop around when no one is looking.  Okay, okay...thank you, thank you so much.  I WILL clean that cabinet out soon.  Umm, a couple of more things...the quarters for that vending machine are in a very, very, very small bowl behind that orange chair up there.  There is only quarter in it but you can totally have it. 

Also, I wanted to let you know that we will be playing Captcha Balderdash (see more about it by clicking here) in the break room on Monday.  I hope you will come back to play!  I never fail to be impressed with the creativity of the people that read my blog and never fail to laugh out loud multiple times every single time we've played.  You all SERIOUSLY crack me up and you're all smarty pants! 

Okay, enough talking here.  Would you mind hanging out with me at "Coming Clean" for a minute?  You can quickly travel there by clicking here.  You will also want to meet Melinda.  She is a very genuine, kind, supportive, smart and fun person who writes a blog that reflects all of that. 

I also really need a ride home.