May Stop Blogging & Make DOILIES Instead

I have been blogging one year now.  Thanks to EVERYONE who stops by this blog each week!  I want to give a special thanks to my friends "PJ" and Jennnifer, with "Our Hope Still Endures"  (a wonderful blog about her life in general and her struggles with infertility & adoption), for encouraging me to blog over one year ago.  Some of you leave comments and some of you just read.  I appreciate both!  The comments help me to gauge how much of my inner nutcase I should let out on this blog each time and lets me know you "get" me.  To be honest with you, lately I have been wondering if I should continue doing this blog thang.  I absolutely LOVE to write and it is a lot of fun for me, but...I sometimes question the purpose behind it. 

http://www.froekenlila.blogspot.com/
Couldn't my time be spend doing something more productive? If I didn't blog, I would probably have learned to make doilies by now.  The world needs more doilies and look at me!!!  I'm blogging when people are out there without doilies!!!  Also, I sometimes feel badly that I DON'T write about my children specifically.  Do I not love my children as much as the "mommy bloggers"??  I want you to know that I absolutely ADORE my boys.  If I could bottle them both up with all the hugs, kisses and laughter they provide and send it to you, I would.  I know that you would so enjoy spending a day with them.  They are funny, funny little dudes who are absolutely treasures to me.  Just the other day after spending a week home with me because he had the flu, my 6-year-old told me, "I love you how you were made by God" and "I will miss you when I am an adult".  I will tuck those words away in my heart for the rest of my life.  It took us so long to have any children at all.  I never thought I was going to be a mother and it devastated me.  My heart aches for those out there who so badly want to have a baby and have not been able to yet. So, you see?  I can be serious!  I have serious thoughts and opinions and all of those emotional, serious things.  But, this blog isn't that.  It's not serious...and I am glad you read it just the same.  I love how all of you were made and I consider it an absolute privilege that you read my words at all. 

That's all I've got.

Let's hug it out.