Can we switch names??

I have an unhealthy obsession with all names, especially YOURS, but mostly names ending with the sound "eeeen".  I tried changing my name from Kelley to Kelley-een when I was but a wee lass, but my parents wouldn't have it.  They insisted that I keep my name because it was so unique.  I mean, seriously, do you know any other Kelleys???
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!  That's the Break Room lie detector going off.  I have about, hmmm, 6 friends named Kelley/Kelly/Kellie.  Can we switch names?  Looking for something a bit more unique... 
As I said, I LOVE hearing names that end with the SOUND "eeen".  I mean, really, there is no end to the variety.  I am always on the hunt for the latest twist to this naming pattern.  So, yesterday on Facebook and Twitter, I asked people to start rattling some off for me.  So many became my hero!!  I collected lots and lots and lots of names ending with "eeen" and created a nice little sidebar group over on the right FULL of them, but there is always room for more!  Take a look and let me know if you have any more to add to it.  I will owe you forever and will likely leave you my rubber band collection for your generosity!

In addition to my obsession with "eeen" names, I'm obsessed with renaming animals (anyone remember my manatees?) and the names people give their pets, especially if they're human names.  I asked on Facebook once if anyone had a pet with a human name.  The responses CRACKED ME UP!  My sister's friend has a dog named Steve.  This entertains me to no end.  If I were to be in the deepest darkest hour of despair and thought of that dog named Steve, I would smile, snort, giggle and teeheehee for a long time.

You can only imagine my delight when I finally had the opportunity to name my own pets.  I went to buy some new ferrets recently.  Some of you heard their names over the last few days, but have not yet been able to meet the sweet creatures.  Let me introduce you to...











FERRET FAWCETT

There was just something about her that reminded me of Farrah, but I haven't figured that out yet.  Maybe it's the nose?




AND








FERRET BUELLER


I had the name Stan picked out for this one, but when I saw him singing in the shower with his hair like that, well, you know who I thought of then.  YOU.  I also thought of Ferris, so...I went with him instead.  He's famous.  You're getting there.  It was the obvious choice.







I was going to buy this lady below, but...she kind of freaked me out.










THE FERRET GODMOTHER








BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!  That blasted alarm is going off again.  Alrightalrightalrightalright, I never bought any stinkin' ferrets.  You know if I really did, I would be picking their names out of that lovely list on the right.  Their names would probably be Rodgene and Eugene. 

I need to go get professional help, right?   On my way...