Scary Mommy, can I please talk about toilet paper?

1581884212_57276dd550_o
Hey, you!  Lookin' goooood!  Come on in and sit down!  Oh, wait a minute now.  Get on back up.  Baaaaack on your feet.  I'll hold your Coke.  I almost forgot when I saw your smiling face that I have no post HERE for you today because I am guest posting over on Scary Mommy's site with "Toilet Paper" (click it or ticket), but could have also been titled "Why My Family Waits and Waits and Waits and Waits and Waits and Waits and Waits and....Waits for Toilet Paper".   If you have never heard of Scary Mommy (Jill) or been to her blog, here's a little something something that she wrote about herself:

"My son named me Scary Mommy during a phase when he was afraid of everything, including his grilled cheese sandwiches. So, maybe I'm not that scary after all, but Pushover Mommy didn't have the same ring to it.  Scary Mommy has appeared in publications such as the New York Times, cnn.com, msn.com, Ms. Magazine, Redbook and Washingtonian Magazine. It's been recognized by various parenting outlets including Parenting Magazine, babble.com and thebump.com as a leader in parenting blogs."
So, I hope you will follow me over there!  I'll drive slow!  And, yes, I will put your Coke in the Break Room refrigerator riiiiiiight now.  It'll be on the top shelf on the left when you stop by the break room again.