Embarrassing Moments...and a few other things

Come on in!  Ummmm....I am only going to be here for a few minutes because I need to make my way over to The Meditative Mom's site, but feel free to make yourself at home.  I am guest posting over at there, you see, with a story about my most embarrassing moment involving my HORRID hearing and those three little words...  I need to get over to her site soon because I want to meet and greet people.  And hand out cookies and punch.  Because we are blog homies, I put a stash away for you.  I hope her dogs didn't get to it... 

Before I go, I wanted to tell you a few things:

#1 My husband and I celebrate 11 years of marriage tomorrow, November 20th!  Yay!  Eleven years!  Actually, I'm really celebrating for my husband's sake because he has to live with me.  Lucky dog.

#2 I have been meaning to thank Rashelle Workman over at No. 2 Pencil Stat for the nice "Irresistible Blog Award" she passed my way a week or so ago.  She is a fiction writer whose book, Distorted, is set to be published in June 2011.  Her novel is about five people helping "a young woman decide between following her heart and losing her soul."  Congratulations, Rashelle!  Because their blogs make me smile consistently, I am passing this award on to Joey at Big Teeth & Clouds, Stephanie S. at A Day in the Life of a Grad Student's Wife and Kimberly with All Work and No Play Makes Mommy Go Something Something

#3 Aren't sloths just adorable?  Don't you just want to take him home and let him sleep beside your bed in a sleeping bag?  Feed him Lucky Charms in the morning?  Brush his hair every day?  Actually, I'm having a bit of dilemma here.  I can't decide between  Sloth A or Sloth B.  Which one? 

Sloth A?


Sloth B?

"Sloth"...from The Goonies...  *Sigh*

Thanks for your help!  Now click on the "Instant Transporter Button" below to be whisked to my embarrassing post over at The Meditative Mom's site in seconds!

_________________________________________________________

Also, be sure to check out...
The Blogging Mavens Series:


Introduction from Christina at A Closet Writer- 11/15
Writing Mechanics from Missy with Wonder, Friend- 11/16
Using Twitter to Grow Your Blog from Liz at A Belle, A Bean & A Dog- 11/18
Finding Pleasure in Your Work from Crystal at Crystal & Company- 11/19
Taking Your Blog to the Next Level with Holly at June Cleaver Nirvana- 11/20