Funny Questions & Ugly Faces: You'll Laugh At Both!

(The girl in the picture is Katie Myers! Love that she is playing along!)


One of my favorite bloggers and tweeters asked if I could come to play at her house. Yay! I LOVE her house. She lives at Abby Has Issues lane. I think she is really, really funny. Her wit is original and her tweets are hilarious. These are the questions that she asked me below as part of the series where she features other people who have issues.

-Where, what and why do you write?
-First thing you think of when you wake up in the morning.
-What's the one "issue" or frustration annoying you right now?
-Three websites you visit every day.
-Favorite place to be?
-If you could rule the land for one day, what laws would you create and enforce?
-What TV show would you like to appear on?
-Best and worst things you can find in your refrigerator right now?
-What is one question that you wish I would have asked you and what would be your reply?

If you are interested in hearing my answers to these questions, you need to head over to Abby Has Issues lane to find out. You are more than welcome to use one of the golf carts I have parked around this blog somewhere. You know that's the trendy thing. Suburbanites love to ride their golf carts around to their neighbors' houses, so why not ride them between blogs?

BUT, before you go, did you know that there is a contest going on over at the Kelley's Break Room Facebook page? I am having people (men, women, kids & capybaras welcome!) post a normal picture of themselves along with a REALLY UGLY picture of themselves. This was inspired by this article that absolutely, positively cracked me up. I will pick my top 5 favorites early next week and then we can vote on our favorites. The winner of #theuglycontest will get a teeth whitening system from Smile Brilliant. I'm not sure what system they are sending yet, but it ranges from $119.95 to $154.95. You create custom-fitted trays, which I believe is a feature unique to them. I just sent my impressions in to them. I will definitely be updating here later about my progress. They are willing to send the winner of this contest one of these "systems", too!

If you are interested in showing us your normal/"ugly" pictures, you can post them directly to the Kelley's Break Room Facebook page or add them to this thread below. I will pick the winner next Friday.



Now, jump on my golf cart! Let's go to the Abby Has Issues house!