7 Reasons My Husband Doesn't Listen To Me

Well, hello there, nice people! This is so crazy, but I'm actually not even HERE. I have gotten a hologram to stand in my place to let you know that the real Kelley is actually over at Wendy Nielsen's place. She is the author of the fun and inspirational blog, "Writing A New Story". She has a 5-year-old daughter, has been married 12 years and lives in The OC! (She sounds fancy, right?) Although Wendy talks about other great topics, her blog is also a breast cancer advocacy blog. She was diagnosed with breast cancer when she was 33 and had no family history of the disease. (That definitely got my attention!) If you would love learning all you can about breast cancer in an easy-to-understand way, you will definitely want to check out her regular feature called Breast Cancer 101.

I know. It's crazy that she'd want my stuff over on her blog. I know what you mean. Yeah, yeah. I totally get it. I'm not sure what's going on either.

But, I'm there.

I'm there with a post called "7 Reasons My Husband Doesn't Listen To Me".

It's all true what's in that post. All so very, very true. So, please do me a favor and get in a single file line (NO FIGHTING OVER WHO WILL BE LINE LEADER, NOW!) and make your way over to her place. Please don't run and make sure to knock when you get there. I can't be having y'all run in there all crazy-like. She'll never ask me back and, plus, I don't have money to pay for broken lamps.

Oh, before you go, did I ever tell you about this?



See y'all back here next week.

 
You can find Wendy's blog
here, her Facebook page here and her Twitter page here.