"I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" and me

I have often wondered if the "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" (ICBINB) marketing logo would work for other products, like milk, eggs or meat.  My mind must've been reeling over these possibilities at about the same time as the top executives over at the ICBINB headquarters were thinking about it, because JUST YESTERDAY I received a call from them asking ME to reveal the next phase in their business plan to the entire world.  The entire stinkin' world! 

I am so excited.

The really cool thing for you is that you will know what is REALLY in the products before they even hit the shelves in a few months.  It will be up to you if you want to let anyone else know.  See?  There are some amazing advantages to reading this blog!




The "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" group will put a few new products on the shelves starting April 1st that will include:



That's because it's not!  It's water, chalk dust and milk flavoring!


Technically, these ARE eggs, but not from the chicken.  These are really little platypus eggs, but...who cares?  No one will know except us!

Everyone knows that everything "tastes like chicken". So, the ICBINB decided to give the chickens a break and go with straight-up aardvark!





Weeds!


These are all soooooo tempting, right??

So, yeah, I'm so happy to be partnering with the ICINB people.  I'm very glad they are expanding their product line, as the thought over them just sticking with "not butter" gave me extreme anxiety each time I went to the grocery store in the past.  It won't be long and I will be handing out samples at every Costco in the country of the delicious products above. I'll be right next to the lady handing out samples of Juicy Juice and taquitos. She's my sidekick and her name is Merle.

(Mention that you saw this post and Merle and I will give you a sample of wine from our stash and tons of coupons for dinosaur-shaped chicken nuggets.)