"The 12 Days of Christmas" Gone Wrong

I get song lyrics wrong all the time. I've got this hearing loss issue, you see. Reading about my major miscommunication with a little girl I once tested will prove that. So, it should come as no surprise to you that I misunderstood some of the lyrics from The 12 Days of Christmas.


Even Rudolph agreed these lyrics were wrong. I wish he would have told me a little earlier, though. Now I get to live with the fact that I have sung these lyrics horribly wrong at karaoke bars, impromptu concerts in the Break Room, solos in crowded elevators, etc. Sooooo embarrassed.

See?



















and a...




I've got it all straightened out now. Someone told me it wasn't "bear's tree" but "pear's tree".

At least I got all the other ones right.

 
*If you are one of the unfortunate souls that have been reading my blog since December 2010, you'll probably recognize these pictures from a post back then. I dug them back out just for you. And, also you.*
 
 
__________________________________
 
 
My post/graphic "What Toddlers REALLY Want For Christmas" just went up over at NickMom! Can you guess which four things I featured? :) Go HERE to see!
 
 
__________________________________
 

My post/graphic from NickMom titled "The ABCs of Raising Boys" got picked up by The Huffington Post yesterday afternoon and can be found HERE.


Thanks to all who read/share!