I'm over at Nickelodeon today!

Not my 3-year-old.
(It's from Nick.  You'll see.)
That didn't come out quite right.  I'm not over at Nickelodeon, like, on a Nickelodeon show.  You won't see me starring in an episode of SpongeBob SquarePants.  For one thing, I'm not a cartoon and, for another, I'm not an actress and, for another, I can't hold my breath under water that long.  Also, Squidward looks so moody and mean!

No, a post I wrote is on ParentsConnect, one of Nickelodeon's websites.  It is on their "front page" and I'm obviously excited!  I wrote a post from my 3-year-old's perspective about how to play Go Fish.  He gives REALLY good advice (wink, wink).

It would mean a lot to me if you made your way over there, read the quick post and commented or shared it!  I have written other things for Nickelodeon for a while now, but this is the first one that has been branded with my name.  My first and last name.  So, there you go.  The other posts I have written were for the Nickelodeon brand, you know?  This one is mine and it can be found right HERE.

Have I ever told you that you are da bomb?

You are.