4 things you HAVE to carry in your purse...

...according to my husband.

Really, he is not asking that YOU carry anything in your purse.  You two don't know each other.  If he came up to you and asked if any of these items were in your purse, you'd probably hit him over the head with it, scream "THIEF!!" and, well, things would just get ugly at that point.

So, this is really a list of items he thinks that I should carry in my purse all the time.  He often asks me, "Do you have ___?" to which I always reply "No".  I mean, I sometimes have whatever it is he is looking for but most of the time I don't. 

Don't even get me started on the things my children think I should have in my purse.  "Mommy, do you have any water boons?" My 3-year-old is obsessed with water balloons and probably thinks I should carry them in my change purse.  Also, my sons would also like to see an endless supply of snacks stuffed between the sunglasses and the lady goods.  Maybe even a bike.

But, my husband would like to see my purse stocked at ALL TIMES with the following critical items:

GUM
(Source: Sodahead)



TYLENOL/ASPIRIN
(via Dr. Pinna)



KLEENEX
(Source: Kleenex)




PEN
(Source: Ebates)

At this moment in time, I have a pen (that probably doesn't work) and some gum (that is probably no longer in it's wrapper and may have some purse dust all over it).  No medicine.  No Kleenex.

Women, what about you?  Do you have all of these things in your purse?  Men, anything to say?

Oh!  Before I go I wanted to show you what I was thinking of getting my husband for Christmas.  Shhhh!  I want it to be a surprise...

A MAN purse like Hugh Jackman's!
He can stuff it with all the pens, Kleenex, aspirin and gum he wants!