I'm over at Nickelodeon again!

Thanks to everyone who headed over to my post on Nickelodeon's ParentsConnect website yesterday about my 3-year-old's "7 Tips for Playing GO FISH".  If you missed it, you can find it here.  With the minor success my little guy achieved over there yesterday came opportunities for him to become a card dealer in Vegas or to host his own "How To Play Go Fish" on ESPN.  He may even get to do both! We will miss him, but I hear Vegas has the best preschools.  We sent him on airplane yesterday with our fingers crossed that he finds a way to balance it all.


Today's focus is on trying to get my 7-year-old a full-time job doing, well, I'm not sure what.  Maybe he can be kitchen help somewhere until he gets to the legal working age?  Fulfilling this noble dream is the reason I am asking you to head over to Nickelodeon's ParentsConnect again to read a humor post I have up called "DON'T BLAME ME!" 

(Really, it was me that should have been blamed.  I did something REALLY dumb.  You will look at me differently when you are back here again.)

You can find it HERE.

(Thank you for clicking, reading, liking and/or sharing.  I appreciate it VERY much!)