What do YOU call these little bugs? I need to know.

I need to know.  I need to know.  Tell me, baby girl, 'cuz I need to know! (Sorry...that title got me started on a little Marc Anthony tangent.)

Peeps (that's a little Easter joke), I have a post up at NickMom right now that I would love for you to check out.  It's a decision tree titled, "Where Should We Hide These Easter Eggs to Make Our Kids Smarter?" If you don't read it for you, read it for your child's IQ.

Before you rush off to NickMom, could you just tell me really quickly what YOU call these little bugs?  In my family of four, I think we all call them a different name. The purpose of these question is two-fold: 1) I'm curious, 2) I like to know pointless facts, 3) I want to try out Kludgy Mom's advice from her post "How To Make Pinterest Friendly Images" and 4) I can't count.

So, what do YOU call these little dudes?



You may even call him something else.  You may even call him friend.  Or Al.  (Thanks for sharing such personal information with me, by the way.)

(Oh, and thanks for giving the NickMom link HERE a quick click, peeps. <--another lame Easter joke that was exactly like the one I already told you.)