8 Ways I Am Exactly Like Jessica Simpson

#1 Both us carry really big bags. Mine just happen to be under my eyelids.


#2 Weight Watchers. I joined once. Okay, twice. I may have joined three times. I know about points. Jessica knows about points. There you go.


#3 An orange $9,000+ Hermes Birkin bag was given to both of us as a birthday present this year, except when I say "Hermes Birkin bag", I mean it for Jessica and I don't for me. (I mean some stuff from Bath & Body Works for me.)

 


#4  WE ARE BOTH FROM TEXAS.


#5 We both have two hands AND two feet.


#6 She famously asked "Is this chicken or is this tuna?" about a can of Chicken of the Sea and I asked the same question, only I asked it about my meal at KFC.


#7 If we hear the word "baby weight" and "lose" in the same sentence one more time, we are going to remove *our super, super, super high/expensive heels, go all Daniel Caruso on the person who said it and crane kick them in the nose.  (*Jessica will actually be the only one wearing heels. I will be wearing the flat shoes I bought last week at Target.)


#8  Jessica can't name one of my big hit songs and I can't name one of hers.





 
 
_____________________________
 
 
My latest post, "Rules for Trick-or-Treating, As Written by a 7-year-old" is up over at NickMom this week. Thank you, thank you to all who take the time to pop over and check it out and/or share it. I appreciate you!!