Come celebrate with the Kelley's Break Room choir!

This week, I noticed that there were 666 followers of the Break Room via Google  Friend Connect.  The 666th follower was a man named Alex. Alex, where are you? I clicked on your GFC picture and I see you with a precious little baby.  The image was too small, so I couldn't use it in the choir picture below. The choir needs you Alex. You are what inspired the choir! At the moment, you are the smiling yellow thumbs-up face.  Anyway, in an effort to ward off Satan's presence in the Break Room, I created the very first "Kelley's Break Room" choir with the new GFC followers yesterday.  I am so excited to introduce them to you!!



Right in the center is #667 Robyn of Hollow Tree Ventures! Robyn writes a funny, funny blog and is a great supporter in the blogosphere.  I love the pictures she captions and the charts she creates, like this one about how social media drives her crazy. You'll definitely want her on your team!

To Robyn's right (our left) is #668 Kristine of Wait in the Van. Kristine is a New York transplant now living in Texas (yeeehaw!!!), writes a hilarious blog AND also writes for The Mouthy Housewives. She once wrote a tweet about Bill Nye the Science Guy that got shared a gazillion times on Twitter. I also just noticed that she recommends the Break Room to her readers on the right side of her blog. She must've been following me via a feed, but decided to go the extra mile and follow me via GFC, too. Thanks, Kristine! I'm tearing up over here!!

Continuing around the little circle we find Jeanne of Patricia from Worst Mom Ever. I recently began reading her blog when I found it via our Wednesday link-up, "Finding the Funny". She is a fun homeschooling mom who writes about her cute family. She shares lots of good recipes and stories about her busy life with her family.

On Patricia's right is Alex, the yellow smiling face dude.  I want a better picture of Alex. If you are reading this right now, Alex, please comment below. I'd love a link to your blog and a better picture of you. You are in the choir, after all!

On Robyn's left (our right) is Jeanne of Life in Cleveland. Jeanne is brand-new to me, but I look forward to reading her blog! She is a retired architect who used to go on 3-day hikes to places like Machu Picchu before having her cute children and writing about them while living in her favorite city of Cleveland, Ohio.

So, that's the choir.

We will be traveling all around the country singing all kinds of songs, including "Amazing Grace", "Lookin' for Love (in all the wrong places)" and "Party Anthem (in the house toniiiiiight)", so please look for us at your local bank, grocery store and cleaners. Be sure to look for me in the choir leader's robe:



Our very first debut will be in Rockefeller Center. We are going to do our best to sing really loudly while the Good Morning America people go about their business outside with the crowd. We are hoping to draw enough attention with our rendition of Madonna's "Holiday" that the camera pans over to us and the entire Good Morning America crowd circles around us.

Why Madonna's "Holiday"? Why are we singing the "CELEBRATE!!!" part really, really, really loudly? It's because I'm being featured over at ParentsConnect today!

You may remember my silly post "9 Tips for Being a Sexy, Sassy Mama" that I posted last week. That post was written for ParentsConnect as a part of their "Sexy Mama Bootcamp". When you go to the ParentsConnect post about Kelley's Break Room HERE and make a comment in the thread, you will be entered in the Overstock.com Bedroom Makeover giveaway. You know I'd be thrilled to see your faces over there. Thanks for your support!!


Oh, and one more thing, when you're finished commenting, I hope you will buy a taxi cab ride, bus, plane, subway or train ticket over to Rockefeller Center in NYC to hear the Kelley's Break Room choir. By the time you arrive, we will probably be singing "Cherish the Love" by Kool & the Gang. Maybe after we're done, we can all go eat pizza and see the Statue of Liberty.


Click HERE for a free ride to ParentsConnect!