I am a real loser


Today I am the featured writer over at Studio 30 Plus, a community for writers/bloggers that are...  Hey, I'm not going to make it that easy.  What age do you think?  You think I'm just going to give you all of the answers?  How would you learn to think on your own if I just hand the answers out?  Hmmm?

30+.

Use your context clues next time, 'mmmkay?

Anyway, I'm over there talking about a recent date I went on with my husband where I lost something important.  I hope you will provide some moral support for me.  I got in trouble!  I need a hug! 


Also, quick Juice in the City update for anyone living in the North/Northwest Houston areas, there is a deal today for $10 for 3 passes for the open jump times at Pump It Up in Cy-Fair.  If your children are anything like mine, they'll jump like Wile E. Coyote full of Red Bull for about 30 minutes and then say they're ready to go.  I always make those suckers go back and jump some more.  I didn't drive all the way out to Pump It Up to get back in the car 5 minutes later.  No sir!  That's why I love this deal.  It makes it a little easier to not set up camp in the corner of the gigantic inflatable-filled room so that you get maximum play time for the money.  Go HERE if you want it!