Kan I have a kopy of your house key so I kan kome in without knocking?



" I kan't believe you want the key back, Kourtney.
I'll never share my kotton kandy & kandy korn
with you again.  KOUNT ON IT!"
http://www.popcrunch.com/
  Keeping Up With The Kardashians, which mainly follows Kris, Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, Kendall and Kylie (and Bruce), was watched by me for the first time the other day.  On my DVR are several shows I've never seen but that I hear a lot about, such as Toddlers and Tiaras and Modern Family.  My goal is to watch these popular shows at least once.  I kan't sit down and watch every new kartoon or new kop show or every new show koming out of Kalifornia, so, most of the time, I just watch them once.  It was the Kardashians turn this particular night.


Kourtney and Scott with their son, Mason.
They want their key back. Now.
http://www.usmagazine.com/
The show I was watching was one where the mother, Kris, was upset that her oldest daughter and her husband, Kourtney and Scott, didn't want her having a key to the house.  Kourtney actually didn't seem to mind that much, but Scott had an issue with it.  Kris would never knock on the door.  She would just unlock the door and walk right into the house, as if she lived there.  The scene that I was watching involved her koming right into the kitchen where Scott was located.  He thought the noise he heard was his wife koming home, so he kalled out to her like he was talking to his wife.  Mmmmhmmmmm.


What do you think about this?  Does anyone have a key to your house, besides the people that live there, that is allowed to just walk right in unannounced?  I'm kurious!