Captcha Balderdash: Get Your Wit On!


It's Captcha Balderdash time!!  For those of you not familiar with the game, I would tell you to consult the "Captcha Balderdash" tab in the navigation bar, but it appears the navigation bar is going haywire.  Anything that Dumplin Designs made for this blog in terms of unique graphics has turned into a Photobucket icon, apparently.  By the time you are reading this post, I will be outside of Photobucket's headquarters picketing.  If you drive down there to picket with me, I'll be the one who has her fists in the air and foam coming out of her mouth.

Give me a second to compose myself.

Okay, okay...I'm composed.  All that you do to play Captcha Balderdash is take the Captcha word you are given once you press "submit" and either define it or use it in a sentence.  You can just type in one letter, press submit, take that word and then do your magic with it.  Last month, I limited the entries to 15 and had everyone vote.  THIS month there will be no limit to the entries and the contest will continue until tomorrow at 5:00 p.m.  The winner from last month's game, Kelley Simpson from Kelley Simpson Photography, will pick her favorite.  She won last month for her very funny definition of FLABULATE.  The winner will be announced on Friday along.  If that person has a blog/website, I will feature it on my blog, Facebook page and Twitter.

Your turn!